VISA	amp; Immigration

Home Customer Service Customer Business Guide Visa & Immigration

Entry VISA to Korea

After accomplishing the contract, the procedure to obtain the Supervisor's Working Visa(D9) is as follows:
The process as mentioned above may differ depending on nation.

ISA is the only authorized agent for the visa documentation on behalf of the foreigner staying at SHI.

1. Documentation by OWNER : Full Name/Nationality/ Date of Birth/Passport No. Date of Validity of the Passport
2. Documentation by SAMSUNG :
- Invitation Letter
- Copies of excerpts from the contract
- Registration certificate of business of Samsung.
- Certificate of tax paid by Samsung.
3. Documentation by SAMSUNG : 
- C.V
- Dispatch order (Original)
4. D9 Supervisor  F3 Supervisor?? family
Alien Card
Any alien needing a long term-visa should apply for a Alien card at the District Immigration Office in Yeoncho within 90 days of their arrival in Korea
If applicant goes out from Korea without this procedure,VISA will be automatically expired.
Extension of sojourn period
  • Qualification : Any alien who has a long term-visa
  • Limitation : Present an application at least Two(2) weeks before the expiration date